Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 2,000m. Formerly a British hill station, it’s set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), with vistas over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand’s highest peak. Nainital is also known as Lake City of Uttarakhand. It is one of the best summer destinations in Uttarakhand.
is Specialist in Nainital Tour Package, We provide Complete Honeymoon Package of Nainital & Mussoorie, Best Nainital Tour package for Couple from Delhi, Dehradun, Kathgodam Railways Station. Our Company also provides Cab Service From Delhi, Kathgodam, Ramnagar & Nainital
Distance from Grant Rishikesh
Apporex Time Taken
|Delhi||300 Km by Taxi / Bus||7hr by Taxi|
|Ranikhet||58 Km by Taxi / Bus||2hr by Taxi|
|Pantnagar Airport||70 Km by Taxi||2hr 20min by Taxi|
|Bhimtal||15km by Taxi / Bus||30min by Taxi|
|Mussoorie||320 km by Taxi / Bus||8hr by Taxi|
|Kausani||140 km by Taxi / Bus||4hr by Taxi|
|Munsiyari||260 km by Taxi / Bus||8hr by Taxi|
|Almora||65 km by Taxi / Bus||2hr by Taxi|
|Haridwar||232km by Taxi||6hr by Taxi|
|Corbett||75 km by Taxi / Bus|
|Rishikesh||252 km by Taxi / Bus||6hr 45min by Taxi|
Nearest Airport: Pantnagar is Nearest Airport to Nainital. The Airport is just 70km from Nanital & takes 2hr. It is conneted with a flight from Delhi. provide Taxi Service from Pantnagar to Nainital. One Way Taxi Service from Pantnagar airport to Nainital.
Nearest Railway Station: Kathgodam Railway Station is Nearest Railway Station to Nainita, which is connected by Trains from Delhi & Kolkatta. Get the best deal on Nainital Tour Package from Kathgodam Railway Station. Cab Service from Kathgodam.
Nearest Bus Stand: Ramnagar & Haldwani Bus stand is Nearest Bus stand to Nainital which are connected with Daily Bus Service from Dehradun & Delhi.
1. Nainital Lake: Nainital lake is Famous for Boating, It is in the center of the Nainital city covered with Mountains from 3sides. The length of Lake is 1.4km & Depth is more than 30m
2. Naina Devi Temple: Naina Devi temple is one of the most visited places in Nainital, the temple is near the Tibetan Market. It is among 51 Sakti Peeths. It is believed that the eye of Goddess Sati falls on this place
3. Cave Garden: Cave Garden is a Place made of Caves inside the mountain & it is very popular among the children. The Entry fee of Cave Garden is 60 Per Adult & 25 Per Child.
4. Roapway: Roapway is another attraction to People who visit Nainital, The Entry fee of Roapway is 300 Per Person for both sides while traveling from Roapway one can have the Amazing view of Naini Lake & Nainital. The Roapway is Connected to Snow View Point.
5. Bhimtaal: Bhimtal is an ancient place named after Bhima of Mahabharata. Bhimeshwara Mahadev Temple, an old Shiva temple in the bank of Bhimtal lake, is believed to have been built when Bhima visited the place