“Auspicious Holy Yatra” *Services Include*
Ex Dehradun Airport 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun.
- Includes stay & meals for 05 Nights / 06 Days.
- All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova Equivalent.
- VIP Darshan at all four temples (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath).
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki at Yamunotri.
Meet your drive at Dehradun airport and transfer to your pre book hotel in Dehradun. Overnight at Dehradun.Day 02: Dehradun – Kharshali – Yamunotri – Kharshali
07:00 Am - Dehradun Helipad start your fly.
- Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pick up.
- Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast wilzl be arranged at Kharsali and passengers are supposed to leave their hotel early at Dehradun/Haridwar.
- Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by Haliyatra + Chardham Helicopter (HA), ground staff, who will unload their baggage and carry it to your hotel.
- Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min.
- Generally passengers will return to hotel by lunch time. After rest, we do visit to Shani Temple which is near to your Hotel.
07:45 Am – Kharshali Helipad
08:30 Am - Arrival at Harsil Helipad.
- Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand an also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx MS 22 K from Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx. 50 mins.
- Stay at Harsil is arranged at Himalayan Nature Resort which is around 2 KMS from helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers throughout there stay at Harsil. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
Day 04: Harsil - Kedarnath – Guptkashi
09:00 Am – Departure Helipad
10:00 Am - Arrival at Kedarnath Helipad.
- Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, most remote site among all four Char Dham sites. Making it the we will arrive to phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach.
- Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, we will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.
- Passengers can visit ancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir in the evening.
10:00 Am – Departure Guptkashi
11:00 Am - Arrival at Badrinath Helipad.
- Badrinath has an average elevation of 3,100 metres. According to legend Shankara discovered a black stone image of Lord Badirnarayan made of Saligram stone in the Alaknanda River.
- After arrival, passengers can check in to Hotel Snow crest which is close to temple. In evening, we do Visit of mana village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
- The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 02 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for our entire guest to sit inside the temple and cherish the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
Day 06: Badrinath Dehradun Helipad Dehradun Airport
11:00 Am – Departure Badrinath
11:00 Am - Arrival at Dehradun Helipad.
- Morning after breakfast report your helipad in Badrinath ji.
- After arrival, drop at Dehradun Airport.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter. All temples in Chard ham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
PER PERSON COST:- 1,65,999
|Kharshali||Shiv Shakti Eco Resort|
|Guptkashi||The Village Retreat|
Room on Double Sharing Basis.
Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the Package Booked.
All Transfer & Sightseeing done by AC Vehicle.
All Parking & Toll Included.
Anything not motioned above.
All Personal Expenses, Sightseeing or Extra meal.
Medical & Travel Insurance.
Any horse, Doli, Roapway Charges will be paid directly.
Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges.
Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount. Divine Uttarakhand Tour & Travels has the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
CANCELLATION POLICY : If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
If cancelled before 7 Days from the date Journey--- 20% of amount.
If cancelled between 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey --- 50% of amount.
Less than 48 hours before Journey --- 75% of amount.
Less than 24 hours before Journey ---No Refund.
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION: If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on.