Overview : Rishikesh Tour Packages
The holy city of Rishikesh is situated on the banks of the holy Ganges river at the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India. Visitors can explore the many temples that line the east bank of the river, and by booking Rishikesh tour packages, you can spend time in the vegetarian, alcohol-free and traffic-free enclave. While in Rishikesh, you will want to visit Swarg Ashram, which is a popular tourist attraction.
Rishikesh Rishikesh is also known as the Yoga Capital of the world. Rishikesh is a hub of Ashrams, Yoga, Meditation, Camping, Rafting. History Of Rishikesh. Legend has it that the sage Raibhya Rishi did severe penance and, as a reward, God appeared to him in the form of Hrishikesh
Rishikesh, also known as Hrishikesh, Rishikesh is a city connecting Major temple Kedarnath & Badrinath. We provide Rishikesh sightseeing Package from Delhi, Mumbai & Kolkatta. also provide Rishikesh Adventure Trip Package with Booking Luxury Camp, Rafting, Adventure Activity. We also have a Course of Yoga & Meditation from one day till one year.
|Place||Distance||Apporex Time Taken|
|Delhi||240 Km by Taxi / Bus||5hr 45min by Taxi/strong>|
|Haridwar||20 Km by Taxi / Bus||45min by Taxi|
|Dehradun Airport||20 Km by Taxi||45min by Taxi|
|Devpriyag||74km by Taxi / Bus||2hr 40min by Taxi|
|Mussoorie||76 km by Taxi / Bus||3hr by Taxi|
|Kempty fall||91 km by Taxi / Bus||3hr 30min by Taxi|
|Ruderpriyag||190 km by Taxi / Bus/ Bus||5hr by Taxi|
|Lansdowne||125 km by Taxi / Bus||3hr 30min by Taxi|
|Pauri||116km by Taxi||3hr 45min by Taxi|
|Corbett||185 km by Taxi / Bus||XXXXXXXXXXXXXX|
|Nainital||250 km by Taxi / Bus||10hr by Taxi|
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport is at 20km from Rishikesh, It is one of the Nearest Airport to Rishikesh connecting with Regular Flight from Delhi & Mumbai. Provide Cab Service from Jolly Grant Airport to Rishikesh. We also provide a one-way taxi from Jolly Grant Airport to Rishikesh.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is 25km from Rishikesh, It is one of the Nearest Railway Station Connecting Rishikesh, Devpriyag, Kedarnath & Badrinath. We Provide Best Taxi Fare from Haridwar Railway Station to Rishikesh on a Regular basis. Haridwar is Connecting with Trains from Delhi, Kolkatta, Mumbai & other states.
Nearest Bus Stand: Rishikesh is connected with the Volvo Bus service from Delhi. Rishikesh Bus stand till Rishikesh hotel Provide cab Service
RISHIKESH SIGHTSEEING PLACES
1. Laxman Jhula: Laxman Jhula is a famous hanging bridge across the river Ganga that connects two villages, Tapovan in the Tehri Garhwal district and Jonk in the Pauri Garhwal district. It is believed that Lord Rama & his brother Laxman has crossed the river through that bridge.
2. Trayambakeshwar Temple: Trayambakeshwar temple is also known as Tera Manzil temple, It has got 13story Hindu temples in Each floor. The Temple is famous for its Complete 360 Degree view of Rishikesh.
3. Ram Jhula: Ram Jhula is a First bridge that can be seen while entering the Rishikesh city. Ram Jhula is Bigger then Laxman Jhula. Ram Jhula has a length of 450 feet connecting Shivananda Ashram with Swargashram. Ram Jhula also offers a panoramic view of river Ganga and Rishikesh city having a number of temples.
4. Parmarth Niketan: Parmarth Niketan Ashram Provide Yoga & Meditation Classes, Parmarth Niketan is on the bank of river Ganga. The best time to visit Parmarth is in the evening during Ganga Aarti. The timing of Ganga Aarti keeps Changes with the as the season Changes.
5. Triveni Ghat: Triveni Ghat is a very Famous Ghat for Ganga Aarti in the evening. People generally visit the place during Morning & Evening/font>
6. Beatles Ashram: Beatles Ashram is also known as Maharishi Mahesh Ashram. Beatles came to India to learn meditation and they learn from Maharishikesh Mahesh. Beatles came to Rishikesh around 1968. The Place also come under Raja Ji National Park
7. Vashishta Cave: Vashishta Cave or Ghufa is situated on the banks of the Ganga River, is a popular place for meditation lovers. This is the cave where great Sage Vashishta said to have meditated. He was also among the seven great sages (Saptarishis) and the guru of Lord Ram. ... Many people feel amazing while meditating in this cave.