Overview : Mussoorie Sightseeing
Mussoorie Uttarakhand Mussoorie is a beautiful Hill Station in Uttarakhand known as ‘Queen of Hills’. It was Founded By Fedrick Captain Young in the 1820s. He Builds his first House in East Side of Mussoorie know as Landour Bazaar. Mussoorie is at 6500Feet above the See level. Mussoorie sightseeing is the most Famous destinations in Uttarakhand for Summer & Winter. The Road which passes through Mussoorie is also Connecting Yamnotri & Gangotri major Temple of Char Dham Yatra.
is Mussoorie Based Travel Agency provides all kind of Services Related to Mussoorie & Uttarakhand. We Provide Mussoorie Tour Package from Delhi & Mumbai. Mussoorie is also known for one of the best Honeymoon Destinations in Uttarakhand.
|Apporex Time Taken
|76 Km by Taxi / Bus
|2hr 30min by Taxi
|89 Km by Taxi / Bus
|3hr by Taxi
|32 Km by Taxi
|1hr by Taxi
|32km by Taxi / Bus
|50min by Taxi
|15 km by Taxi / Bus
|45 km by Taxi / Bus
|90 km by Taxi / Bus
|3hr by Taxi
|80 km by Taxi / Bus
|2hr by Taxi
|10km by Taxi
|25min by Taxi
|5 km by Taxi / Bus
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport is at 60km from Mussoorie, It is one of the Nearest Airport to Mussoorie connecting with Regular Flight from Delhi & Mumbai. Provide Cab Service from Jolly Grant Airport to Mussoorie. As a Part of Mussoorie Travels has all kinds of Cabs services from Airport like Sedan, Innova, Tempo Traveller, Bus. Get the best Rate for Taxi from Airport. We also provide Mussoorie tour packages from Jolly Grant Airport with All service of Hotel booking, Cab Service, Guide Service & Special arrangement for Group Events.
Nearest Railway Station: Dehradun Railway Station is 32km from Mussoorie, It is one of the Nearest Railway Station Connecting Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Tehri Dam, Yamnotri & Gangotri. We Provide Best Taxi Fare from Dehradun Railway Station to Mussoorie on a Regular basis. Dehradun is Connecting with Trains from Delhi, Kolkatta, Mumbai & other states.
Nearest Bus Stand: Dehradun ISTB is the nearest Bus stand Connecting Uttarakhand Mussoorie with Delhi, Rajasthan, Himachal, Nepal, and many other states.
SIGHTSEEING PLACES IN MUSSOORIE
1. George Everest House: George Everest House or Park State is just 6km from Library Chowk Mussoorie. One of the Best Places to visit in Mussoorie is George Everest House. Tour & Travels provide Knowledgeable Guide service to its Customer. We Make Sure that your Experience will be wonderful with our Guide. Guide Provide Complete Package of Nature Walk around the George Everest House.
2. Company Garden: Company Garden is just 4km from 3.5km From Library Chowk. It is a Good for Children’s & Family to Spend their time in Company Ganden. The Company garden has a Variety of Flowers, Artificial Water Fall, Boating Area, Hunted House, Wax Museum.
3. Shedup Choepling Temple: One of the First Buddist temple build-up by Dalai Lama in India is Shedip Choepling Temple in Mussoorie, It is 2.5 km From Library chowk on Happy Valley Road. The Temple was Build up in 1959 by Dalai Lama, Dalai Lama came with his five thousand followers from Tibet.
4. Santula Devi temple: Santula Dev Temple is 8km from Mussoorie on the way to Kempty fall. The Temple can be seen from different parts of Mussoorie it is on the top of the mountain with white Marbles on it. It has Amazing view of Yamnotri River & Jaunsaar Mountains.
5. Kempty Fall: Kempty fall is a Major attraction place for people visiting Mussoorie During Summer & Winter Season. The British used to pitch there camp near Kempty fall & make tea over there, so they start calling the fall as Kempty fall. It is 15km from Mussoorie having Many shops for Shopping, Roapway, Swimming Pools, Restaurants.
6. Corn Village: A Hundred-year-Old house make the place wonderful, It is on the distance of 5km from Kempty fall & must visit place in Mussoorie. The Village is also known as Bhotoli village & Sainji Village
7. Gun Hill: Gun hill is at the 7000feet above the See level & Second Highest mountain in Mussoorie. It is well connected with by Roapway & Even by Narrow Road for Day hike. Gun Hill is well known from British Time when they used to shoot the Cannes from the top of the Mountains. One can take the Rikshaw from Mall road to Reach the base point of Gun hill.
8. Lal Tibba: Highest Point of Mussoorie know as Lal Tibba, It is also one of the cleanest places of the Mussoorie. It lies on the 6km from Library chowk. The Place has old St. Paul Church, Char Dukaan, Kellogg Church & Lal Tibba itself having beautiful view of Himalayas Range & Jaunsaar Mountains. Lal Tibba is Best Sunset Point in Mussoorie.
9. Soham Heritage Centre: Soham Heritage Centre is designed as the village house in Uttarakhand, It has four Major Room made for Temple, Beautiful Painting, Old pictures of Mussoorie & Yoga, Uttarakhand Local instruments used in Local Functions.
10. Surkanda Devi Temple: Surkanda Devi temple is 45km From Mussoorie. It is 1.5km up from the Road. One can reach the temple Either by Hiking or by Horse. Surkada Devi Temple is beautifully designed, the place having 360 Degrees view. Surkanda Devi Temple is one of the Shakti Peeth..