Overview : Haridwar Sightseeing Package
Haridwar Haridwar is famous Holy City of Uttarakhand. According to Pauranic legends the Nectar fell in four Places of India ( Haridwar, Ujjain, Nasik & Allahabad ) during the time of Samudra Manthan. Brahma Kund is the Place in Haridwar was Nectar Fell, People take the dip into the water at that Place. Haridwar is Very Famous for its Great Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Pauri in the evening.
Haridwar is a Staring Point from were People start there Char Dham yatra, We Provide Complete Haridwar Sightseeing Package, Char Dham Yatra From Haridwar, Haridwar Tour Package from Delhi, Mumbai, Rajkot, Ahemdabad, also provide Cab Service in Haridwar, Car Rental, Tempo traveler Hire Delhi to Haridwar Service, Bus Service in Haridwar. Haridwar is historical place & it has lot more history about it. We provide a Complete Guide service in Haridwar & Rishikesh. Walking Tour in Haridwar, Complete sightseeing Package in Haridwar, Haridwar & Rishikesh Sightseeing Package.
|Place||Distance||Apporex Time Taken|
|Delhi||220 Km by Taxi / Bus||5hr by Taxi|
|Rishikesh||20 Km by Taxi / Bus||45min by Taxi|
|Dehradun Airport||40 Km by Taxi||1hr by Taxi|
|Dehradun City||54km by Taxi / Bus||1hr 45min by Taxi|
|Mussoorie||89 km by Taxi / Bus||3hr by Taxi|
|Kempty fall||104 km by Taxi / Bus||3hr 30min by Taxi|
|Dhanaulti||122 km by Taxi / Bus||4hr by Taxi|
|Yamnotri||246 km by Taxi / Bus||8hr by Taxi|
|Gangotri||290km by Taxi||10hr by Taxi|
|Guptkashi||220 km by Taxi / Bus||8hr by Taxi|
|Badrinath||315km by Taxi / Bus||10hr by Taxi|
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport is at 40km from Haridwar, It is one of the Nearest Airport to Haridwar connecting with Regular Flight from Delhi & Mumbai. Provide Cab Service from Jolly Grant Airport to Haridwar. We also provide a one-way taxi from Jolly Grant Airport to Haridwar. Haridwar Package from Jolly grant Airport, Haridwar Package from Haridwar Delhi.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar itself has its own Railway Station which is connecting many States with Haridwar, We Provide Best Taxi service in Haridwar. All kinds of Cabs are available in Haridwar Sedan, Innova, Tavera, Tempo Traveller & Bus. Haridwar is Connecting with Trains from Delhi, Kolkatta, Mumbai & other states.
Nearest Bus Stand: JHaridwar is connected with the Volvo Bus service from Delhi, Jaipur, Himachal Pradesh. There are Regular Bus service from haridwar to Delhi & another state of India
SIGHTSEEING PLACES IN RISHIKESH
1. Har ki Pauri: Hari ki Pauri is must visit Place in Haridwar, At this Place People Gather together to see Ganga Aarti in the Evening & even take the Holy Dip at Brahma Kund. It is believed that this Ghat was built by King Vikramaditya in memory of his brother Brithari.
2. Mansa Devi Temple: There are two ways to Reach the Mansa Devi Temple, One can either go by walk or take the Roapway till Mansa Devi Temple. Mansa Devi Temple is situated at the top of Mountain Known as Bilwa Parvat. Mansa Devi temple is dedicated to Goddess Mansa.
3. Chandi Devi Temple: Chandi Devi Temple is dedicated to Goddess Chandi in Haridwar, Chandi Devi Temple is also Connected with Roapway & by Narrow walking road. Chandi Devi Temple is Situated in Neel Parwat in Haridwar.
4. Shanti Kunj: Shantikunj was established in 1971 by Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya on a small piece of land. Gradually, it spread over a large area in Gayatri Nagar. Several practice camps were organized under his guidance Shanti Kunj is the best place to meditate in Haridwar. They even serve free food to hundreds of people every day. The Place is very neat & Clean from Inside.
5. Pawan Dham: Pawan Dham is Most visit Place in Haridwar, It has beautiful Articuture done by Marbles & Glass Artwork. Pawan Dham is a Non-Profit Organisation.
6. Khankhal: Khankhal is beautiful place & very famous for Daksheswara Mahadev Temple and the sacred Sati Kund
7. Rajaji National Park: Rajaji National Park is a beautiful reserve to the east of Haridwar. It is famous as an elephant habitat and also harbors the mountain goat, goral. Part of the awe-inspiring Shivalik ranges in Uttarakhand, these forests at the foothills that comprise Rajaji are endowed with Sal trees and bamboo shoots. Rajaji National park is Famous for Jeep Safari