Overview : Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Pakage
A tour to the sacred place of Kedarnath Badrinath in Uttarakhand is a must for all those who wish to visit this holy town. The Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Pakage will take you to the Alakhnanda River and to the ancient temple of Badrinath. The trip is not a complete one without visiting the famous Tapt Kund, which is highly auspicious and has unbelievable medicinal properties. There are several tour packages to choose from, both online and offline.
A trip to the Do dham Kedarnath Badrinath yatra shrine will allow you to see the holy sites in an enchanting and peaceful manner. You'll begin your journey from Haridwar, where you'll find the nearest flight from Mumbai. From Haridwar, it takes about two hours and ten minutes to reach Dehradun. Once you're in Dehradun, you'll have a full day of sight-seeing, as this is a major pilgrimage site.
Pickup from haridwar Railway Station/Dehradun Airport & drive to Guptkashi view Devpriyag on the way later check into the hotel in Guptkashi & Overnight stay.Day 02:- Guptkashi – Gaurikund - Kedarnath (25km drive 19km Trek)
Today wake up early in the morning and drive to Gaurikund, take the Doli/horse or trek to Kedarnath Temple. Check into the hotel in Kedarnath and later visit the temple and enjoy the evening Aarti. Dinner & Overnight stay in Kedarnath.Day 03:- Kedarnath – Gaurikund - Guptkashi (25km drive 19km Trek)
Today Morning after taking the blessing of Lord Shiva back to Guptkashi. Check into the hotel & Overnight stay.Day 04:- Guptkashi - Badrinath (190km 8hr)
Post Breakfast drive to Badrinath, Check into the hotel in Badrinath later visit Badrinath Temple and back to Hotel. Overnight stay and Dinner at Hotel.Day 05:- Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudrapriyag (160km 6hr)
Today wake up in the morning and drive mana village for local Sightseeing visit Vyas Cave, Bhim bridge, Saraswati River later drive to Ruderpriyag view Narsingh devta temple in Joshimath. Check into the hotel in Rudrapriyag & Overnight stay.Day 06:- Rudrapriyag - Haridwar (160km 6hr)
Post Breakfast Drive to Haridwar view Dhari Devi Temple, Devpriyag & Rishikesh on the way. Later check Drop in haridwar Railway Station/Dehradun Airport.
|Dev Dham or Similar
|The Village Retreat or Similar
|Bhel Ashram or Similar
|Bhel Ashram or Similar
|Hotel Himgir or Similar
|Sarovar Portico or Similar
|Shangrilla or Similar
|Monal Resort or Similar
Per Person Cost:-
Room on Double Sharing Basis.
Breakfast & Dinner Included as per the Package Booked.
All Transfer & Sightseeing done by AC Vehicle.
All Parking & Toll Included.
Anything not motioned above.
All Personal Expenses, Sightseeing or Extra meal.
Medical & Travel Insurance.
Any horse, Doli, Roapway Charges will be paid directly.
Tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges.
50% at the Time of Booking
Balance Payment before 07 Days of Travel Date.
Full refund if cancelled before 30 days of tour.
50% refund is cancelled before 15 days of tour.
25% refund if cancelled before 7 days of tour.
No refund if cancelled in last 7 days of tour.
Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking..
1. Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
2. As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
3. Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
4. For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
5. It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
6. Many small hotels / Resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
7. Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentery early check in or late check out.
8. Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
9. If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
10. Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
11. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
12. AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
13. Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
14. In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
15. Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking).
16. In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
17. Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change) The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
18. Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
19. At many of the tourist destination / hill station - some of the road / shopping market / mall road have "NO ENTRY" for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
20. Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
21. Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
22. No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
23. No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
24. Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
25. All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
26. Company Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Dehradun Uttarakhand India.